A simple directory and connections system to help technical women speakers and event organisers to find each other.
- Ten tips for getting more women speakers
A useful post from Skud at the Geek Feminism Blog.
- We Are All Awesome
Are you a woman who wants more female speakers at developer conferences? Are you a man and want more female speakers at developer conferences? Check out this site. We Are All Awesome focuses on Developer conferences, with useful resources for improving presenting skills.
- Women Talk Design
Be the change you want to see - Christina Wodtke’s site promotes women in design and technology.
- WILS database of expert women in life sciences
“The objective is to promote gender equality in Europe (although the database also has international entries), by improving the visibility of women accomplished in their fields, from senior postdocs to senior independent scientists.”
- Women speakers article on the Geek Feminism Wiki
- This article outlines the issue of the low volume of women speakers at technical conferences, offers solutions, and provides links to further resources.
- The Speaker’s Wiki (international)
Lists non-typical speakers (often women) to speak at tech or other conferences.
- She Talks! (UK)
A UK version of No Chicks No Excuses
- SheSource (USA)
An online braintrust of female experts on diverse topics designed to serve journalists, producers and bookers who need female guests and sources.
- The Australian Women’s Register
A valuable and growing source of biographical data about Australian women and their organisations, with hyper-links to the archival repositories and libraries where their records are held and to other sources of information.